- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Thinly slice the baguette on a slight bias and brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until crunchy.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of olive oil in a large skillet on low heat.
- Add onions and a pinch of salt.
- Cook the onions on low heat, stirring frequently until the onions begin to brown.
- Turn up the heat to medium and continue caramelizing the onions.
- Season the tenderloin with salt and pepper and grill until medium rare.
- Let the tenderloin rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice the Fresno peppers thinly.
- Spread a thin layer of onion confit on each crostini.
- Top with a slice of tenderloin followed by a dollop of Ken’s Dijon Horseradish Sauce.
- Place a thin slice of pepper on top.
- 1 lb Dominion® Beef, Tenderloin
- 1 Heritage Ovens® Bread, Baguette(s), Artisan French
- 1 cup Ken's® Dijon Horseradish Sauce
- 2 Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Yellow, chopped
- 3 pepper(s), fresno
- 3 tbsp Roma® Oil, Olive
- - salt and pepper, to taste