- While dough is rising, combine melted butter, sugar, spices and pistachios. Once dough has risen, punch down lightly and turn on to a floured surface.
- Roll out into a 15" x 9" rectangle. Spread the pistachio mixture evenly over the dough.
- Starting at one of the 15" sides, roll the dough on itself, pinching the edge in on the final side. Cut into 12 pieces.
- Butter a baking dish or half sheet tray and coat in sugar. Place cinnamon roll close together on the baking dish and let rise until they have doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake in a (preheated) 350F oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 1/2 cup Nature's Best Dairy® Butter, Unsalted, melted
- 3/4 tsp McCormick Culinary® Cardamom
- 4 tsp McCormick Culinary® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 cup pistachios, shelled and chopped
- 3/4 cup sugar