- Melt butter, sauté celery and onions until tender, add all spices to the mixture while sautéeing.
- Put bread and raisins in a bowl. Pour mixture over bread and raisins and mix.
- When all combined, put into bowl to keep warm and drizzle with maple syrup.
- 48 slices bread, white
- 2 Tbsps. thyme, dry
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 lbs. Nature's Best Dairy® Butter
- 1 Tbsp. nutmeg, ground
- 1 Peak Fresh Produce® Celery, Bunch(es), chopped
- 2 diced Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s)
- 1 tsp. pepper, black
- 5 lbs. raisin(s)
- 1/4 cup sage
- 1 tsp. salt