- Grease a 7 inch baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs and evaporated milk in a bowl.
- Mix cornstarch and sugar in a separate bowl. Slowly whisk this mixture into the egg and evaporated milk mixture. Fold in the corn, salt and pepper.
- Pour into baking pan dot with butter. Bake for about 1 hour.
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 milk, evaporated can(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Nature's Best Dairy® Butter, unsalted
- 2 Nature's Best Dairy® Egg(s)
- 1/2 tsp. pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 Cup(s) sugar
- 2 Cup(s) West Creek® Corn, Cream-Style